Welcome to Corvettes de Olympia
Founded in 1972
OUR NEXT MEETING
Our next meeting starts at 6:00 PM
Wednesday, Apr. 8, 2015
at Hawks Prairie Restaurant in Lacey
We have a social hour with dinner at 6 PM
and the meeting begins at 7:00 PM
(the meeting room is to the right when you enter the restaurant)
For information about the meeting
or directions to the Hawks Prairie Restaurant
check out the next meeting on our
The purpose of the club is to:
Develop friendship and pride among Corvette owners and drivers
Encourage skillful, safe, and sportsmanlike driving habits on the highways
Improve relations between the community and Corvette people
Actively promote, sponsor, organize, and supervise sportscar competition, outings, meetings, and other Corvette or sports car activities
The club is a great opportunity to meet other Corvette owners, their families, take part in the many events and activities we do, and experience the fun of Corvette ownership
Come join the fun!
Heartbeat of Olympia
Ye Hear Ye!!
issue of “Heartbeat of Olympia” hits the press.
Hello fellow Corvette Lovers,
Another issue of Heart Beat of Olympia is ready for the steering.
In this month's issue we have:
- TCC Annual Open House by Paul and Maggie Connors when it was just Paul and Maggie
- Information on the Radios we use and how to obtain them by Anne Wax
- Check out the link at the top of page 6 for a chance to win a1967 Corvette Sting Ray and one for a brand new 2015 Corvette Z06
- Don't miss the new member to Corvettes de Olympia on that same page
- We have also added the Flyer for Capital City Vette Fest XI this year in August for you to have a chance to not miss this exciting time for the club.
Don't miss this Wednesday night 11 Mar 2015 Membership Business meeting. We have a lot to cover and hope to see you all there.
See you then,
Corvettes de Olympia is a Proud Member of the
Northwest Association of Corvette Clubs
National Corvette Museum
Click on icons or links for more great information ?